Student for part-time sales development
NewBanking Identity is an award winning Danish RegTech startup located at the Copenhagen Fintech Lab in Christianshavn. Our company facilitates sharing of personal data between individuals and companies in a secure and compliant way. We operate a data management platform that automates Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures and helps companies comply with GDPR and AML regulation.
What are we looking for?
We seek a driven student for our Sales Team to help us build our sales funnel in Denmark and internationally. You will support our growth hacking efforts and build your own pipeline of corporate and enterprise customers within law, finance and HR.
You will work flexible hours at the office or remote, 20-25 hours per week.
What can we offer?
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on delivering innovative and state-of-the-art products to a growing list of happy customers. You get to be part of a successful startup adventure while working from a top-notch location at Copenhagen Fintech Lab on Applebys Plads in Christianshavn. We offer a comfortable and stimulating work environment, plenty of exciting challenges to accelerate your personal learning and growth, and excellent opportunities to network and rub shoulders with world-class software vendors, high-end customers, and new fintech players in the financial sector.
- You are an extrovert and highly self-motivated.
- You are a fast learner, open, smart and ambitious.
- You are presentable and know how to build and maintain good personal relations with customers.
- You can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in Danish and English.
- You know how to juggle many different tasks and know how to organize and prioritize tasks.
- You already have your Bachelor Degree and you are probably studying for your Masters.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and love to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
So, do you have what it takes? If so, apply below. Make sure your CV is in English and includes descriptions of significant projects and your role in them. Start date? ASAP! Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible.