NewBanking develops and operates a patent-pending identity management platform recently funded by Vækstfonden for global growth. NewBanking Identity is the software service that automatically collects, validates and documents it’s clients personal data. By eliminating the potential for human error, we help organisations on the road to compliance. We are a fast-moving, innovative and young Danish RegTech startup.
Who are we looking for?
We seek a full-time Digital Marketeer to further build and maintain a “lead machine” that attracts a worldwide, yet targeted audience in an efficient and scalable way. The Digital Marketeer will own our data-informed lead generation and work closely with management on executing NewBanking’s (digital) sales & marketing strategy.
What qualifies you?
- You are open, smart, ambitious, agile and self-motivated. And a fast learner.
- You are organized and systematic in your work approaches, including task organisation and priority, task execution, and reporting to management.
- You have a broad understanding of marketing in general and a deep understanding of digital and inbound marketing in particular.
- You understand the business case of data-driven lead management and respect the importance of maintaining data.
- You have technical insight and know enough HTML and CSS to effectively implement and use digital marketing tools.
- You are passionate about and up-to-date on digital marketing trends and best practices.
- You can communicate effectively, both orally and in writing, in Danish and English.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset, and (would) love to work in a fast-paced startup environment.
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience.
What will be your tasks?
- Build and manage our inbound lead generation funnel from initial awareness to conversion.
- Develop content and messages with clear eyesight for SEO.
- Set up and manage our digital ad campaigns for different platforms (e.g. Google, LinkedIn, Facebook).
- Track and optimise our conversion rates on our website.
- Manage and enrich our lead profiles, customer profiles and rule based automations.
- Master Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and relentlessly search for behavioural insights to optimize content and channels.
- Create reports with insights and recommendations for optimising digital marketing and activities for our management.
What can we offer?
You get to work with smart and ambitious people on bringing the NewBanking vision and innovative products to the world. You’ll be part of a successful startup adventure while working from a top-notch location at Copenhagen Fintech Labs (Christianshavn, Copenhagen). We offer a competitive salary, a comfortable and stimulating work environment, plenty of exciting challenges to accelerate your personal learning and growth, and excellent opportunities to network and rub shoulders with world-class software vendors, high-end customers, and new fintech players in the financial sector.
Apply below. Make sure your CV is in English and includes descriptions of significant projects and your role in them. Interviews will be conducted on an ongoing basis, so apply as soon as possible. We are ready to hire immediately.