We are growing and looking for a digital copywriter - a wordsmith of English and Danish to help drive engagement and reach new audiences. It's an opportunity to grow in a newly established role. We are happy to receive applications as a student assistant or full-time employment.
The key responsibilities are:
- Creating engaging, beautifully written content that’ll spike engagement
- Core channels include website, email, and social media
- Carrying out research and produce SEO-optimized quality content
- Develop a content calendar and managing its multi-channel execution
The ideal profile we're looking for:
- Excellent writer (English and Danish) with great communication skills
- SEO knowledge and insight to grow organic traffic
- Strong analytical skills: able to monitor content performance and improve accordingly
- Able to work independently but also as a team player
- Flexible: can easily switch between tasks if the situation requires
- Quick learner with strong professional drive
What we offer:
- A chance to learn new skills every day
- Plenty of room for growth and initiative
- A fast-paced, fun and collaborative startup environment
- A great location in Central Copenhagen
- Work from home or Work from work: Freedom to calibrate your workplace situation
- A chance to work with some of the most cutting-edge technology
How to apply:
Please apply via this job posting and include your CV, a cover letter or portfolio, and your potential start date.
After we receive your application, we will invite candidates for a short online fit interview, followed by a small assignment and face-to-face interviews with key stakeholders.